Despite the rain and cooler weather we saw plenty of swimmers racing on Friday night at our first Club Night for the year. We welcomed a few new members and look forward to seeing you all this Friday night. Please remember that:
- Registration is online ONLY. The registration link will close on Thursday at 6pm and can be found on our website. If you are new to the club and trialing the Sharks for the first time, please arrive prior to 5.45pm on Friday night and see our registrars on the pool deck to register.
Don’t forget our skills sessions on Friday afternoons for those who have registered.
4.15 to 4.45pm – Intermediate Squad Swimmers
4.45 to 5.15pm – Senior Squad Swimmers
Transition Stroke Development Classes
We still have a few vacancies in our new Stroke Development classes held on a Friday afternoon. These classes are designed for children who are not quite ready for Mini Squad and focus on stroke correction.
Vacancies exist in the following classes:
2.45 to 3.15pm – Designed for our Kindy kids
3.45 to 4.15pm – Suitable for approx. 5-7 years of age.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 23rd February – Joint Club Meet with West Brisbane Aquatics (WBAC) at the Shark Tank
- Sunday 4th March – Oxley Road Cup (Swimmer selection will be advised in weeks leading up to the event)
- Friday 16th March – Club Championships (5pm Start Time)
- Friday 23rd March – Club Break Up and Awards Presentation