Swimming this Friday

Good evening everyone. Thank you for your patience while you have been waiting for an update on our arrangements for tomorrow (Friday). Our current plan is as follows:

Squad training (morning) will be ON

Squirts classes (tomorrow afternoon) will be ON

Skills session (tomorrow afternoon) will be ON

Club Night (tomorrow night) is CANCELLED

Our Skills Session will run from 4pm as usual. This week’s focus is on race technique. For those keen swimmers who are hoping to participate in the upcoming Oxley Cup, this session is for you!! 

The above arrangements may change if weather conditions deteriorate significantly. Check the website if you are unsure of what is happening – all updates will be posted here.

For our new families, generally, if it is simply raining, swimming will still continue. We do cancel training and lessons however, if there is lightning, dangerous storm conditions (e.g. winds are a concern) or flooding is likely. Based on the conditions now (6.45 pm) there would be no cancellations. However, I have decided to cancel Club Night due to the preparatory work that we normally need to complete e.g. catering.