It’s hard to believe but soon the cold weather will end and swimming will start!!!
Here are some important dates:
- Next Committee Meeting – Monday 8 September 2014 at 7pm; new members very welcome!
- Working Bee – Sunday 14 September 2014, 9am. Bring brooms, gloves, cleaning cloths, gardening gear and loads of enthusiasm!
- A Sign on day for Term 4 swimming will take place on Monday 15th September at 3.15pm at Sherwood School Pool.
- Please note if your child is an existing and returning squad swimmer, there is no need to physically turn up to sign on – you can re-enrol with us via e-mail, return your forms via the school office and update your medical details on-line/on the form.
- Pre-squad and Squirts swimmers will however need to attend sign on day as there are limited numbers in each of these sessions.
- New swimmers should bring togs, goggles, and towel and note they may need to swim to have their ability assessed by our coaching staff.
- All families will need to complete both forms to sign on: Sherwood Sharks – Payment Form 2-14-15 V1.9 and Sherwood Sharks – Sign-On Form 2014-15 V1.7
- Swimming starts Monday 6 October 2014 (first week of Term 4). Yes, we know this is a public holiday – we will still run swimming lessons
- Club Nights start Friday 10 October 2014
We are looking forward to a fabulous new season. See you all on the pool deck!