We would like to trial a new online Friday Night Swim Club registration process. Please click on the link below (before 6pm this Thursday) to register your child in the races they would like to participate in this Friday night (17/11/17).
A few points to note;
- Online registrations will close 6pm Thursday – One form per child please. Please ensure you only register for one race per stroke (eg either 50m Freestyle or 25m Freestyle – not both)
- We will have a print out of the online registrations available to view/check at the gate, any modifications need to be made with the registrars direct via the line-up prior to 5.45pm. Please ensure you arrive in time to check and make any adjustments.
- You can still line up to register on Friday night, registrations will close at 5.45pm sharp. Please allow time to line up – we suggest you arrive at 5.30pm at the latest. We have over 80 swimmers each Friday and the registration process is taking extra time.
- The first race will commence at 6pm. (Please note the order of events will be posted on the noticeboard at the gate – they are not as per the online registration form)
- The 100m events alternate each week, this race is suitable for Senior and some Intermediate squad swimmers only. If you tick both, we will add you to whichever one is scheduled, if you just tick 100 Free and the Medley is scheduled we will not enter you into the 100m event.