The day has arrived…it’s time to SIGN ON for lessons and squads for Term 4!
On Wednesday the 7th of September Sign-0n will take place at the school pool. Gates will open at 3pm.
Learn to Swim…the process:
- Visit sherwoodsharks.com and download your registration form. Fill in this form and bring it along on Wednesday afternoon.
- Do not bring cash or credit cards for payment. You will be issued with an invoice which allows payment online via direct deposit.
- You will then be asked to select your preferred lesson times. These will be finalised and confirmed by email by our swim coach Pauline.
Squad Training…the process.
- Email email@example.com and communicate who will be joining the squad, the anticipated level and preferred days.
- You will be issued an invoice shortly however if you do wish to pay before this time, please use our deposit details (as per the website on the payment form). It is VITAL that you include the child’s surname (and as many details as possible) in the payment reference.
- All swimmers will need to fill out a new registration form regardless of whether they are new to the Squad. This allows us to keep updated details for each swimmer. Forms can be handed into the office.
Dates to remember…
Our Learn to Swim and Squad classes will begin on Tuesday the 4th of October.
The first Club Night is Friday the 7th of October.
Working Bee – Monday the 3rd of October at 2pm.
See you at the Pool!