Just a few notes as we approach the last week of our swimming season.
- Please note that the Request for a Refund/Credit forms are due back by this Friday 25th of November. As previously mentioned, if you wish to be refunded you must complete and return this form by the above mentioned date. Otherwise a credit for next year will be issued. Full details of the situation and a link to the refund/credit form (as detailed in last weeks newsletter) can be found on our website com.
- Thank you to the swimmers who joined us for Skills Sessions and Club Night last Friday night at St Aidan’s. This Friday night we will be having a Pizza Party with pizza available for dinner from 5.30pm. This will be the only food available for purchase. As per usual Skills Training will run from 4.45pm, race registration closing at 5.45pm and racing commencing at 6pm. The following Friday night will be our Break Up Party. Free sausage sizzle, BYO party food and novelty games and races. Both Club Nights will be held at the St Aidan’s Pool.
- Squad training will continue in Week 9, Monday to Thursday mornings from 7am to 8.15am. The last session for the year will be held on Thursday 1st
- At this stage of the year we would normally be holding a Sign-On afternoon to register for Term 1 Learn to Swim and Squad positions. In light of the current situation regarding the pool and the uncertainty surrounding timing, we have decided to postpone the Sign-On until Week 1 of Term 1. Details will be emailed and available on our website as soon as we have some certainty regarding the availability of the pool.
- A big thank you to Rosemary (Grandmother of Ronin and Madison) who very kindly put together a lovely Christmas Hamper for our Club Night Raffle. Your generosity was very much appreciated and sold lots of raffle tickets to benefit the Club!
- Last but not least, we need to say a huge thank you to our Learn to Swim Coach Pauline who has decided not to return to the Sharks next year. Pauline has spent four seasons with the Sharks and taught so many of our children not only to be water safe, but how to develop great technique and enjoy being in the water. You will be missed Pauline!